The ZYCOO SH30 is a SIP enabled Horn Speaker which provides exceptionally clear and intelligible voice for SIP paging, noti?cation/tone broadcasting and streamed background music. It is suitable to be deployed in outdoor and other open spaces for public noti?cations and public safety purposes
- Built-in 30W amplifier, 400Hz to 8KHz frequency range and 117dB max sound pressure level, the audibility and intelligibility of voice paging are guaranteed even in noisy and large spaces.
- With IP65 protection rating and well thermal durability. SH30 is suitable for outdoor installation and operations, even in extreme outdoor environments.
- ZYCOO IP Audio Center auto provisioning support, large-scale installations (local or remote) will be extremely easy and time-saving.
- Built-in SIP support, can be integrated with ZYCOO IP Audio Center or third-party SIP server, SIP paging using wideband G.722 codec which provides crystal clear HD voice.
- Music playback through ZYCOO IP Audio Center using streamed media. HD MP3 audio files supported for superior quality of background music.
- Standard PoE (IEEE 802.3at) support, simple and easy installation with a single network cable. External power supply can be used if required.
- Speaker component: 2"midrange driver unit
- Sensitivity: 105dB/1m/1W
- Max sound pressure level: 117dB
- Amplifier: Built-in 30w Class D Amplifier
- Rated power: 8? 30W or POE 8? 18W
- Frequency range: 400Hz – 8KHz
- Coverage pattern: 50°H 50°V 70m
- Acoustics: Mono
- Audio codecs: G.722, G.711 A-law, G.711 U-law, G.729
- Audio streaming: MP3 sampling rate 8 – 48KHz, bit rate 64 – 320kbps, mono or Stereo
- Interface: RJ45 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX PoE
- Protocols: SIP(RFC3261), HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL, DNS, SNTP, NTP, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, TCP, UDP, MQTT, ICMP, DHCP, ARP, SSH